If you use makeup, you will love having permanent makeup. It will look as good as or better than your own makeup, without the time and effort spent applying all of it every day. At Faces Etc. in League City, TX we offer an array of permanent cosmetic makeup procedures. Just imagine not having to reapply your makeup all day long. Our professional permanent makeup artists have years of experience and provide our clients with a safe, hygienic atmosphere to perform these unique procedures.
If your eyebrows are thin, light or lacking, permanent makeup can fill in and help shape your brows. Any women who uses an eyebrow pencil will love having permanent makeup. It will look better than her own makeup, but will not need to be applied everyday. If her brows are sparse, permanent makeup will save her 10-20 minutes every morning.
Permanent Eyebrows follow your natural brow line and provides a natural, symmetrical eyebrow. Pigment colors can be matched to your hair color and skin tone.
Microblading offers clients the most natural looking brows in permanent cosmetics. This method lays in individual hair lines in the growth pattern of the natural brow. It is so natural looking that others won’t know that you have had your brows done. This procedure is great for clients that have sparse or spotty brows that need to be filled in, but would prefer a more natural look instead of a solid brow look. Clients with alopecia or who lack hair in their brows are especially pleased with the natural looking brow.
Small amounts of pigment are applied at the base of the lashline, making lashed appear fuller. A solid line, small dots, or a soft “smudge look” can be achieved.
We can create a natural looking enhancement, fine line or darker dramatic line.
LIP LINER AND FULL LIP COLOR
Lipliner corrects and adds definition and fullness. It can reshape your lips or assist in any asymmetry. The line can be applied lightly for a natural look or heavier for a dramatic look depending on what you want. Full lip color can give your lips a more youthful appearance and we can match your favorite lipstick color.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- If you are using Latisse or any other serums to enhance your eyelashes, use must stop at least 2 weeks prior to your consultation or maintenance.
- Prior to your consultation contact us if you are using aspirin daily or any medication that will thin your blood.
- Please refrain from using perfumes and/or alcohol the day of your procedure.
- Out of respect for other clients, no children are allowed in the spa unless they have an appointment.
- As professionals we work by appointment only. Please value our time as we do yours. All new procedures are held with a $50 deposit to hold your reservation. We require a 48 hour notice to change your reservation, or the deposit is forfeited.
- Gratuity is never expected by always appreciated when receiving great service.
Technicians reserve the right to refuse service.
- Technicians reserve the right to determine if maintenance price is considered as maintenance or as a NEW procedure. The same with an Office Visit.
- If there are ANY changes to thickness, length, depth, color, shape or anything else, it IS considered a new procedure.
- We are good but not magicians. For corrective work, technicians will charge more than new procedure or may refuse corrective work all together. A consult is required.
- Thank you for understanding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- IS PERMANENT MAKEUP SAFE?
Yes, The Softap® technique is very safe! With each procedure fresh pigments are used which contain safe inorganic ingredients. Only disposable needles are used.
- HOW DEEP IS THE PIGMENT DEPOSITED INTO THE SKIN?
The pigment is placed about one millimeter underneath the epidermis into the dermis layer of the skin.
- SUPPOSE EYEBROW STYLES CHANGE?
Your eyebrow shape will be based on your own preferences in combination with the technician’s suggestion for a classic shape that will never go out of style.
- WHAT IF EYELINER GOES OUT OF STYLE?
It is extremely difficult to find a culture or period of history where eyelashes were not coveted. With this procedure we simply enhance the natural lash line for a fuller beautiful natural look.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AM NOT WEARING ANY LIPSTICK?
The line done in soft, natural shades that make the lips look fuller and blend with your lip tissue.
- WHAT ABOUT WOMEN TROUBLED BY ALLERGIES?
Many women love permanent makeup because it replaces the topical cosmetics they are allergic to. Contact lens wearers especially love not having to worry about makeup becoming lodged under their lenses. In compliance of OSHA regulations a patch test is suggested to qualify any color changes that may take place with the undertones of an individual’s skin.
- WHAT IS THE HEALING PERIOD LIKE?
Depending on the person, a light crust will form after a few days. This will fall off in 5 – 7 days. During this time the pigmented area will look a little darker than the final healed color. After the crust falls off it should lighten to the color you want.
- HOW SOON AFTERWARD CAN I GO OUT?
Immediately. For the first few days you will look like you are wearing your makeup heavier than usual. Sometimes the crusting is slightly visible, but usually not enough to be obvious.
- IS IT ADVISABLE TO HAVE A CONSULTATION BEFORE THE PROCEDURE?
Definitely. This will allow the permanent makeup technician to see what your preferences are. We will then make suggestions to help you perfect your look before the procedure is performed.
- IS IT PAINFUL?
A topical anesthetic is used during the procedure. The Softap® method is the gentlest technique used in the field of permanent makeup. This also reduces the chance of scar tissue forming.